Reflection

 Regardless of our current situation, we students must continue our studies. The day passed by; first, we finished our first quarter, and now we're in the final chapter of our second quarter.

     I can admit that this is one of the most fascinating topics that I have had in my second quarter. In the subject of html, I learned a lot. There are the html tags, such as title tag, body tag, and head tag. One of the most interesting things I had this quarter was working on HTML. All the lessons we learned this quarter helped me a lot to make my HTML files easier.  Failures and problems are essential for learning. In my second quarter, I have had a lot of setbacks, Despite this, I maintained my calm and tried my best to conquer the challenges.

    After that, I'll continue to learn new lessons every quarter. And I'm glad because, considering our current situation, we still have the chance to learn more about HTML in our ICT class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Araw ng kagitingan/Bataan Death March

Not at all

Reflection