Letter to President

 



Dear Mr. President,

 

A pleasant and wonderful day to you, sir!

This is a letter of appreciation for I admire your leadership as the father of this country. I know it's not an easy task to be seated in that position so I respectfully and highly salute your bravery especially during this time of pandemic that you are in the midst or thinking for immediate solution.

 We've heard a lot about the things you've done to ensure safety and security, maintain the beauty and improve more the Philippines. Despite those harsh thoughts and words thrown to you by some immature and disrespectful people, you still continue your duty to provide wellness in this nation. 

I am above greatful that Philippines did have the chance to be cared and protected by a mighty and honorable president like you sir. I am one of your people and I am always proud to support your actions. I hope that people could see the big heart you have for service. 

Im still looking forward for more changes you'll bring to this society sir. Wishing that God will help you decide for the betterment of the whole, provide you strength and guide your heart and soul to continue being an epitome of greatness. 

Thank you so much sir for taking time in reading my message. Im hoping that someday, I've got the opportunity to call you my commander-in-chief. As your men, I salute you sir!


Comments

  1. Our President is not just a leader but a father to his fellow Filipinos and yes, I hope he will bring better changes for our country despite those people who doesn't like his plans for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Renz! With all due respect, I don't agree to some parts of your letter. I do believe that he can perform better that what he is showing right now . I am still hoping that he would be a better president in his remaining presidential years. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that you admire and support our president. Being a president is truly a very challenging job so we should continue supporting him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fascinating letter to the president that is, despite the controversies, you still managed to appreciate him and see the good he had done for this country to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful letter you've done for our president. Lets just be thankful that he is the one seated in that position, not criticizing him or bashing him like the other people. Also, I love how you admire and appreciate our president. Have a good day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice letter for our president. It's hard to become a president but he can do everything to improve our country and we should continue supporting him. Have a good day keep safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great letter to the president. I really hope that he can read this someday. Keep up the good work Renz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you expressed your admiration towards him. Despite of the people who hates him, you still showed how loyal you are for staying by his side and believing that he could do a good leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that you are one of the few Filipinos who admire our president. Just by reading your blog, I can say that you really appreciate our president. Continue supporting him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Araw ng kagitingan/Bataan Death March

Not at all

Reflection