Best Decribes me

 



Not all things perceived by our eyes equates to the truth or the totality. Sometimes we have to dig deeper and value every detail of something to unfold all it's hidden caharacteristics. On a person, just knowing their name and physical identity isn't enough to tell who he really is. His true color glows from within. Come to know him.

I am a not just a boy but already a growing man. A man of his words and of his thouhts. I maybe naughty and unpredictable sometimes but to be with me is worth your time. I can bring joy to your lonely and lazy world through my silliness and creativity. I am  tough and firm with every challenges I face. I pursue things I really want to be real and giving up will never be one of them. In the field, I am strong and fast too as I can endure long runs and heat and let things be finished on time. I can forgive but not never forget at things. A lot more in me is extra-ordinary. But this is me, living my unique personality.

This world might be full of encounters, mistakes, judgements and changes but to be  yourself is the mightiest thing to be equipped with. Be proud of who you are and let them see it. And this is me, Renz Jansen Asistin.

Comments

  1. I know that you will become a successful person in the future. You are the best friend anyone could ask for. Believe in yourself and remember that we are always here to support you. The boys got your back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Araw ng kagitingan/Bataan Death March

Not at all

Reflection