Reflection

 This is the last quarter of the 2020-2021 school year, and we're moving on to the next level, Senior High School. Those obstacles, problems, and sacrifices are all part of the process of becoming successful in the future.

This quarter, we learnt how to create a website using Microsoft Frontpage. This is beneficial to me, and I believe I will make use of all of my knowledge on this subject in the future.

Despite the fact that we are in the midst of a pandemic, we still have the opportunity to learn. I'd also like to express my gratitude to all of the teachers for their efforts, despite the fact that not all students took this school year seriously. But you're still there to teach and lead us, which we all appreciate. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Araw ng kagitingan/Bataan Death March

Not at all