"I gained a lot of knowledge"

      


      2020 is not a bad year, but it is the toughest year for us; no one could have known what will happen this year. Covid-19 has arrived, and it has drastically altered our way of life in the year 2020.Because of the virus, we've had a lot of setbacks and difficulties.

      Despite several struggles and difficulties in the year 2021, we are also still standing strong and battling.As we approach 2021, the failures and difficulties we face will serve as a lesson for us. We can't grasp what it's going to bring next year if there is anything 2020 has taught us. 2020 really taught me a lot of lessons and gave me a lot of realizations.  I was stronger than I had been before becauseof the breakdowns and challenges I had experienced last year. And I can certainly tell that I can't solve all those challenges without my family, my friends, my spiritual family, and particularly him. We should all be grateful that he gave us the opportunity to see and live a new year.For us all, the year 2021 would be a better year. Can we continue to hope and pray that better days will come?

      Let us begin our right New Year by beginning it with CHRIST, and everything will be alright. God bless 2020, with a view to a better 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Araw ng kagitingan/Bataan Death March

Not at all

Reflection